1. If you have any of the following symptoms please remain at home:
C. Shortness of breath
D. Loss of taste and smell
2. If your immune system is already compromised, we ask that you remain at home.
3. Everyone is REQUIRED to please wear a mask/face covering.
4. Everyone will have their temperature checked with a no-contact thermometer upon entering the front door. Anyone with temperatures of 100 degrees or more will not be allowed to enter the sanctuary.
5. Families please sit together and please sit three seats apart from others.
6. NO handshakes or NO hugs please.
7. Please practice social distancing at all times (six feet apart).
8. Bathrooms will be kept cleaned and disinfected between each use for your safety.
9. During Offering: one row at a time will be allowed to come up to bring your tithes and offerings or you can sow online.
10. During Communion: one row at a time will be allowed to come up front and pick up your communion elements.
11. During Altar Appeals: please lift your hands and remain in your seats and prayer will be rendered from your seat.
12. Only one person at a time is allowed in the Duplication room.
13. Only one person at a time is allowed in the Sound Booth.
14. There will be NO children's church until further notice.
15. There will be no in-person Tuesday night Bible Study until further notice.
16. There will be no van transportation until further notice.